Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Daorae Surprise

YS has been bugging me to go to this new Korean Restaurant at Bayan Point, which is catchy when you pass by the Bayan Lepas roundabout. However, due to super bad experience in another Korean restaurant at Crystal Point 6 years ago (hmmm.. I have good memory for this since it was the worst food poisoning I ever experienced, vomiting and running in/out the toilet), I was quite reluctant and kept postponing the 'date'. Till last week he can't wait anymore and brought his colleagues there. Good thing he said he wished I was there with him as the food was really nice (haha... at least still know how to comfort me).

So on Friday we went there. Though the first impression I had when I stepped in the restaurant was the thick BBQ smell which will stick to your shirt for the remaining of the day, overall the ambient was good. Clean and organized.

The food was good, really. And it actually reset my expectation and favor over Korean food. Most importantly, I think Korean Food are healthy, probably will rank high in my craving list for some time.... Sorry forgot to take photos of the food since the food was not the highlight of the day, but who we saw in the restaurant. He sat at the table next to us.

Ta-dah....... upclose and personal. Guess the PCC's 40 Days of Community black t-shirt which I was wearing caught his attention. He read, "We are better together..." Then he made his own slogan, "We are better tomorrow..." And I just smiled. Yup, Penang is in your hand. All the best serving the Rakyat and trust we are better tomorrow :)


Chiang Mei (CM) and Penang CM - Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng.

1 comment:

  1. you told me that was your dad...i cant' belie i believed!*faints*

    ReplyDelete