Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Caring Friends are Blessings

Today I'm on my replacement leave, since have applied in the system for some time and still have not really rest officially :p

A cake lover friend found me on GoogleTalk and told me that she brought a cake today, and would like to share a slice with me. As I told her previously that I can't take food with liquor, she has specially made it without any alcohol in the cream, as she used to like to do.

At that moment, I really felt blessed. I felt very touched... I thought she'd have excluded me from her "cake distribution list" since the last round I told her I can't eat it cos there's liquor in the cream....

Since I'm not in the office, she told me she'll bake another one tomorrow. WOW, aren't you glad you are accepted by your friend for who you are? I AM, VERY BLESSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment