Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Answered Prayer

This morning had very heavy breakfast - Big Pao!!

During lunch time I was still feeling pretty full and not much appetite. While approaching the canteen, I told God, "Can I have something light and not spicy?" Like porridge yesterday is good. But I know that the canteen will not repeat the food on the next day, usually.

"Ok la. Something like noodle soup will be good. Amen."

Jessie walked back to meet me after she checked out the food menu today. "Today nothing much to eat la. Won't make you feel like eating too."

"Huh? So bad? What they serve?"

"Ipoh Hor Fun and Nasi Pattaya."

Amen!!! I was so glad. I told her, "I'm going to take the Hor Fun." and she also want to take the same thing. Great!!

When at the counter, we both look at the Ipoh Hor Fun and nasi Pattaya. Both looks delicious. Hah. We decided to order one each and share.

Nice nice lunch. Nice nice variety. Thank God for answered prayer and lunch partner to share food with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment