Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm really going home....

Haha.... after several weeks of telling people I'll be flying back this weekend, FINALLY, I am...

It has been long 4 weeks, instead of a 10 days trip. But am glad the ticket validity was 1month. else I'm not sure when can I really go home :p haha... though there is still possibility that I'll be flying off a week later to the same place where I spent Dong Zhi, Christmas, birthday, 2009 new Year, I really hope I'll be back for Chinese New Year and most importantly our 1st wedding anniversary :)

Today some predicted there should be some snow, but it did not happen. I even left the curtain open overnight so that when i open my eyes in the morning, I can know that it's bright out there and I can start spotting snow flakes :p at 5.30am this morning when I open my eyes and walked to the window, no snow. Guess what, after that I snoozed with my spectable on... and open my eyes once in a while so that i don't miss any falling snow.

Anyway, thank God that I can still go home despite no snow :) Please make sure I get up the 6.25am train and able to catch the 8.20am flight tomorrow.... Some collegues gave me other tips to get a RMB15 taxi trip to Pudong International Airport, but... gee, still feel the Maglev is safest and no traffic jam :)

YES, I'm coming home. 1st 2009 day in Malaysia.

3 comments:

  1. Glad that you are back home now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually started blogging sometime de... just that it was in friendster and another not shared link... :p

    ReplyDelete