Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello Chiang Mei! 30 Weeks Pregnant

Hello Chiang Mei!
30 Weeks Pregnant

That's what BabyCentre greeting me today. Phew. Time flies. Am now officially entering the 'last quarter' of my first pregnancy journey. Still remember when I entered 2nd trimester, the journey still seems so long. I told Yong Sheng, we are not even one third done. But now, wow, good time really flies. Second trimester, the most energetic stage went on so fast... Well, probably there were travelings and holidays which goes along with it.

Really don't know what to expect for this 3rd trimester. What I realised it that I'm getting hungrier earlier nowadays. And need to eat more frequently. Well, baby you enjoy all the food mama eat now. When you comes to the world, you'll have ONLY milk for the first 6months ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment