Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Highlands here we come

Since we did not make it to Melbourne, why waste the leaves? haha....

Last friday we came out with some adhoc plans to fill up the 5 days leaves which we've applied for the Melbourne trip. Guess where... yeah, somewhere with lower temperature - Genting and Cameron.

Well, not much expectation since I don't think I'm allowed to get on the rides in theme park, nor hiking in Cameron. Will just treat it as a "family retreat". haha. Too bad malacca has been taken out of the plan since sis is currently in charged of the A H1N1 patients in GH malacca and mum has refrained me from going home :( sob sob. But I know deep in my heart that it's all for the good of the baby and myself. Pregnant ladies are listed as in the high risk list, so, don't play play lo... It's saddening to hear that a pregnant lady and her pre-born baby died in the evening news just now :(

Take care all pregnant ladies. Let's be careful by doing all precautious, and remember to eat the supplements ya. God bless all pregnant ladies and babies in the womb...

No comments:

Post a Comment