Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

All the best, my dear sis

It's 10.30pm on 13Sept. I was supposed to be in KLIA, bidding my little sis farewell but due to some reasons, I'm trapped in Penang. Sent her a blessing sms, and managed to call her before she checked-in. She told me she cried the most among her friends. Well, it's a growing process you need to go through. To leave your family, study somewhere locally (like me and Hoon), or abroad (like Yen, Wen and herself). But she is going to the furthest geographical location than any of us. After hanging up the phone, i also cry. Will miss you a lot, my dear sis.

Among all my siblings, I spent the least time with this youngest sis, due to the age gap. And also because when she;s still in primary school, I'm already in uni in Johor and after that 'partially settled' in Penang since it's so far from home and I only go back once a month while I was still single. Don't mention after married or having a child. I never have 'complete' CNY reunion dinner after married to Penang since the day I can go home is the day other siblings need to go back to their 'states' or 'country'. The earliest 'complete' CNY reunion dinner we'll have will be 3 years later when little sis comes back for her final year.

Dear sis, may the Lord continue to show you His plan for your life, as you continue to seek Him, find Him and follow Him through the years to come. As He has blessed each and everyone of us in His unique way, He will bless you too. Continue to serve Him with the talent He granted you, and also the love and patience you have for others, esp the elderly and the children. May His will be fulfilled in your life, as He grant the desire of your heart. Love you sis. All of us are proud of you. Enjoy this stage of life, as you grow to be more independent, and learn to know who and what to trust.

God bless you and keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment