Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sesame Street Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster in Sesame Street has never been my favourites. I used to like Ernie but now I find Elmo more adorable :) haha... Maybe because I like red...

Clement started mouthing since he was 3+months. He started by discovering the back of his hand, then the fists, then the fingers and recently the thumbs. I like his expression of putting his whole fist into his mouth, so cute... but I usually tell him, "Clement, your mouth not so big la... cannot fit in one..." And that really reminds me of cookie monster.

Cookie Monster is a voracious monster and one of the main characters on Sesame Street. Covered with blue fur and possessing a pair of googly eyes, Cookie Monster has an insatiable appetite. As his name implies, his primary craving is cookies, but he can (and often does) consume anything and everything, from apples and pie to letters, flatware, and hubcaps. Usually when he eats something, he makes loud munching noises, usually like "AWWWWM-num-num-num-num..." (http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Cookie_Monster)

www.coolchaser.com/graphics/3054


Am wondering if one day I find cookie monster pajamas, will I buy for him? wahahah....

2 comments:

  1. i think elmo voice is cuter .. cookie monster just frighten me cause what if the little one start eating everything just like cookie monster ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah this is so cute!!
    Got got got, here got a lot of Cookie Monster baby clothes ler. I believe in Msia also got. If not let me know can help you get, sometime quite cheap only like $5-$10.
    When Esrene first ate her own bread, she also looked like Cookie Monster, squeeze all the bread in her mouth..hahaha

    ReplyDelete