Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My latest "teddy bear" and "koala bear"

I've always like to hug soft toys, esp the big ones. But since they are so pricey, prone to collect dust and space consuming, I settled with bolsters. haha.... (maybe just some sour grapes excuse for not having one)

Lately our little Clement reminds me of koala bears. Though I never hold one before, but I like the feeling of him clinging onto you, holding on your shoulders and sometimes wanna climb up your body when you are carrying him. The warmth when he hugs you, is so nice and close to your heart.

Last few nights when he cried in the midnight, I found a way to hug him close to my heart while patting him to sleep. very bahagia feeling :) so much better than hugging a bolster :p Not sure how long he'll stay in this huggable size and feel. Ah, I gonna miss it when he grows up. Better treasure each moment I have now.

Last weekend after our lunch at a super expensive Japanese restaurant (we got conned by the banner since we did not notice that you are entitled to the 15% discount ONLY IF you spend RM300 and above), I suggested to have Clement posing next to some soft toys on display at the restaurant. Well, since this restaurant is so nicely decorated and I don't think I'll step in there again... ahha. I was carrying Clement and YS supposed to take our photos. But somehow he was not attracted to daddy and refused to look at the handphone camera. So after that I decided to switch with him since I'm the one always taking Clement's photos using handphone camera. Ta-dah........ Easy job. 3 clicks and done.









YS felt funny why I insisted to take those photos since the teddy, doggie and doraemon are not really special. Well, at first I wanted to take the photo of Doraemon with Clement only since this stage he still has the Doraemon look (teethless and cutie tongue when laughing). But I also noticed that at this stage Clement is so small size compared to the big teddy, and he's almost same size as the small doggie. He won't be this size in few weeks or months time. ahha. In case this restaurant still exists when he grows up, probably he'll appreciate his growth rate especially through these first few weeks and months :p

"You know, last time i can sit on THIS teddy's lap..."

"You know, last time I was as big as THIS teddy and doraemon.... you see...."

I can imagine his cheeky face... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment