Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Clement (2nd Month)

When I told friends that I rarely log on to PC during my confinement and remaining of my maternity leaves, some of wondering why is the baby occupying so much of my time. Well, it was pretty routine of feeding the baby, entertaining the baby, bathing him, help him poo poo, changing the lampin, soothing the baby when he awakes halfway in his dreams. Well, I miss the 1-1 time with him after started working. I especially miss the talking time with him during the weekdays. Am glad still have weekends to accompany him.

Clement is an adorable baby, and will always be, in my heart :)

2 comments:

  1. Took some time to read your long overdue blogs... congratulations mommy & daddy chew, keep up the momentum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... few blogs in a row :p Thanks

    ReplyDelete