Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Still waiting...

"40weeks and 1 day pregnant." That's it? No more xx days to go?

hahah.... I was laughing to myself when I see the ticker on the top my my blog today. Only God knows when the baby will have his grand entrance to the world. Sometimes I just felt that the waiting is interesting. Watching out for SIGNS... Like waiting for the second coming of our Saviour by watching out for SIGNS too. Make sure you attend PCC for the following few weeks for Revelation related sermons by Ps Isaac (free ads).

Yesterday was my 3rd day not in office. So bored. Told Yong Sheng to fetch me from home during lunch. So he dropped me at QBM. Walked and sit and eat/drink for the few hours. Much better than the first 2 days sitting and lying and watching TV. Haha. Best of all, I finally got myself a toy.


Yes, Puzzle Ball. An expensive toy I've been hesitated to buy since I first saw it in KL. Since this is called a "junior" puzzle ball, it came with 3 guidelines to help you.

1. Reference. This is interesting. You can turn the 2 wheels to figure out how the top and bottom of the ball looks like


2. Numbers at the back of the pieces to help you not fix the wrong pieces together


3. Piece #1 is packaged separately so that you don't sweat to start :p

It did not really take much time to complete it. Last night I kick started the "project" and achieved this:


Daddy was busy with his new toy while mummy building the 11cm diameter puzzle ball. Guess baby was happily playing with the umbilical cord and shaking his belly in the womb. (That was what baby was doing in his wk39 check up last Sunday. Dr stopped the scanning for few seconds as he can't stop laughing after seeing the baby performing belly dancing while Dr tried to measure baby's belly diameter.)


This morning within an hour, the ball is completed. Should buy a bigger ball if I found one in future to kill time, esp for "waiting" period like this (dream on... when baby is out, you will be glad you had at least those few minutes to complete the 11cm diameter puzzle ball... )

Ok baby, your birthday present is ready, waiting for you to come out. Ta-dah...

2 comments:

  1. I like the puzzle ball, so cute!!! Give it to Clement when he knows how to play..maybe his first reaction is to smash the ball apart so that you got the chance to reassemble again..hahaha. Just like Esrene now, see my mobile on the floor just want to step it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ida, I like that puzzle ball too. It's interesting that the puzzle ball is not so fragile. It's made of plastic and the last puzzle actually snap-in well and form a perfect ball. Will see if Baby Clement is able to smash it apart. I don't mind building it back. Pretty fun :)

    ReplyDelete