Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Last lap to go

This morning when I saw the ticker on the top of my blog says "39weeks & 6days pregnant. Only 1 day to go." Gulp. Time really flies. Wonder what it will say tomorrow, and the days after tomorrow. haha....

Last Friday was my happiest day throughout my pregnancy. Last day at work. Finally I'm ending the stressful days and am making the last lap of pregnancy a much more relaxing one. Phew, ain't I proud to have managed to go through all the ups and downs even with the little baby in my womb? It wasn't easy and am glad God has granted me much favour and has allowed me carrying the baby to full term (and might overdue somemore :p) Used to envy expecting mothers who had relaxing pregnancy, not much workload, happy happy goyang kaki and can go for tea breaks regularly everyday. How I used to wish I have those special privileges too :) But now I am glad the sense of achievements is much more rewarding.

This is the only photo I've taken in the office on my "last" day. I told Yong Sheng I planned to walk around taking photos with colleagues with my big stomach. Haha... but sounded to "kua zhang" (exaggerated) as if I'll never be back to work next year. So I only managed to have one photo with a China colleague, who was having the last day of his trip to Penang on that day. I told him that my target is to have the same belly as his after my delivery. And he laughed :p

No comments:

Post a Comment