Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Things I want to do

It's great to have lots of free time, especially during weekends. Nowadays I treasure the weekends more, even started making more time by sleeping late on Friday night and Saturday night. Probably after reading Mitch Albom's "For One More Day" during the Chinese New Year long break. Life is short and probably I don't want to miss out more things when I'm still young and not much commitment... Why not try out more things? I'm in the midst of enjoying "The Five People You Meet In Heaven". Both were listed as bestseller fictions. Probably will be reading "Tuesdays With Morrie" once I'm done with TFPYMIH.

One of the things I wanna try this year - more new dishes. Used to be very energetic baking cakes and making fortune cookies when we first bought a oven in Chew's house. Now the cooking inspiration is back after flipping through one of the local delicacies recipe book in Pangkor Laut hotel room in Feb09.

Haha... Steamed Yam Cake became one of the target. There are more, all listed on my house refrigerator. Better not list here in case I "hangat-hangat tahi ayam again". More looking forward for "shopping with plans and targets", and eventful weekends in the kitchen. Not to forget, more time for books too. Passion for reading is back this season. Live life to the fullest, won't you. Join me if you like what I'm doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment