Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Clement

26 Mar 2010

It was a special day.

Mum sent an sms, "In which book of the bible is the name Clement mentioned?"

I told them many time already since the day we named him Clement, so forgetful... "None." I replied the sms.

"Wrong. It's in Phil 4:3. HA HA!" Mum replied the sms. Sounds like I failed a quiz???

Doubtfully, I turned to my e-bible. And Yong Sheng too.

Philippians 4:3
Yes, and I ask you, loyal yokefellow, help these women who have contended at my side in the cause of the gospel, along with Clement* and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life.

Surprised and embarrassed :p opps... Clement, congrats your name is in the Bible, and even Book of Life! :) Daddy and Mummy should read Bible more de...

*In chinese, Clement is translated as 革 利 免。

3 comments:

  1. clement's daddy and mummy need to your Ctrl F to search online Bible next time :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. With EBible searching had never been easier..
    So what about Clementine.. in the bible too?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete