Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My first ‘real’ vacation since pregnant

This vacation is different. It was pre-approved by our gynae and Yong Sheng felt less stressed with it. In previous Kedah trip 10days ago, he was quite worried since the midwife said that people who is near the end of 1st trimester might experience abdomen pain or spotting if travel on road for too long, or if the journey is too bumpy.

This round’s destination is Kuala Lumpur for 3 days 2 nights, then Malacca for another 3 days 2 nights. We got to stay at Midvalley Gardens Hotel!! Wow wow, nice hotel indeed, though I still rank Radisson Pudong, Shanghai first in my heart.

Check out the hotel –
Cabinet near the room entrance:


Queen size bed and sofa for reading. You can see the swimming pool and dirty river through the window...


TV and study table


Wardrobe with mirror doors, right behind the sink, next to the bathroom and toilet.





Bathroom with bath tub



And Yong Sheng’s dream shower, it’s really cool



I was wondering how to switch the water and temperature control between the bath tub, handheld shower and ceiling shower. Obviously this shows you the standard control for bath tub.


What about the handheld and ceiling shower? Luckily I found this at the lower wall before I needed to call the frontdesk :p


Toilet - Don't ask me why did I need to take this photo, just felt that the "collection" will only be complete with the most visited place in the room.



Safety box – which amazes me since I can put my huge HP Compaq 8510p laptop in there and lay it flat in the box.



There were 2 pop quizzes at night before we go to bed. I covered Yong Sheng’s eyes and asked, “Is the mirror you see when you brush your teeth at the sink, square or rectangular in shape?”

He answered, “It’s round…”


Then he covered my eyes with his hands, and asked me back, is the bathroom mirror round or square?”

I answered, “ Rectangular…” Gee, you should have change the “pattern” of asking the question la. Even if I don’t know the answer, I might still manage to guess whatever logical answer not given as options in the question….. Anyway, was amazed he did noticed the rare big round mirror….



Just hope baby will not be confused with such kind questions in future if ever we are in the mood of being cheeky... haha... Good luck, babe... You have funny parents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment