Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Look

Finally, after keeping my long hair for Alex and Elynne's wedding, I've made the big step on 8 March, International Women's Day.....

It still looks ok on the first day, though Yong Sheng did not really like it, due to it's much shorter than his "approved" length. But, too late right? My positive way of looking at it is to think that I may look like "Lu Yu" :p Check this out...





But it was pretty hard to manage the next day, after I wash my hair...Argh. Finally, I'm back to the best known method ever - rebonding :) haha... the magic that saved a lot of women's life, some guys once told me that :p

Surprised almost all colleagues at work on 10March. Lena told me that she is thinking of letting go her dream to keep long hair as she's tempted to go back to short hair after she seen mine :p Sherry was gave very positive feedback as she likes my new look, very different from the long hair look. Though not everyone praises my new hair, one particular mood spoiler was an aunty friend that kept reminding me of the RM200++ spend on "short hair rebonding" since she kept comparing my saloon with her home-based hairdresser centre. To her is such a big waste, since she can get coloured and permed long hair with that price... haih, depressing. But it should not affect me much since more positive feedback was received. More encouragements :) happy happy.

My last look taken with long hair on 28Feb09.... Probably will have to wait for another 2 years for such long hair, with the growth rate of my hair... haha...

2 comments: