Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Meetings

It’s great to have friends giving positive response when you sms them to meet up when you go to their “territory”. It was very touching for me to have these friends coming all the way to meet me at Midvalley since I’m not so mobile nowadays… Firstly I’m very super not familiar with KL direction and traffic, secondly I don’t think I would want to go squeeze in the LRT or KTM train with little baby in my stomach. Thanks a lot for your flexibility and understanding.

Wednesday night we managed to meet up with Angie, Chin Yuan and Kok Wai who abandoned Cheong for me since they needed to choose between him (in One Utama) and me (at Midvalley). Sorry Cheong… We had much things to share and laugh about till we were the very last to leave Manhattan Fish Market when the workers are ready to go home. Well, I guess the highlight of the day was the Kisah Benar joke Angie shared regarding the snatch thieve who got a bag of gold on the way down from Genting Highlands…. Remind me to tell you the story if you are interested 

Thursday was fun too. Wen Dee and I met up at Ding Tai Fung. I passed by the same franchise at XinTianDi Shanghai last year but did not went in since the price was not reasonable. Surprisingly the price is attractive in KL. We had 3 XiaoLongPao + a bowl of LaMian + a bowl of black sesame TangYuen in blended red bean soup + water/tea at RM19.80 nett… Great deal? Tasted not bad too, with quite little ajinomoto if compared to other restaurant. It’s an honour to meet back with my UTM shepherdess, and my Malacca Wedding Dinner emcee (agreed though last minute appointed).

Thursday night we met up with Jan Er. Guess other SET mates were busy… Hope will have better timing to meet up with them other times. But am really happy each time I’m in KL, Jan Er always makes time to meet up. Really touched, buddy…

No comments:

Post a Comment